- Add coconut oil and eggs to a cold saucepan.
- Place on a low heat and keep stirring.
- As the eggs start to cook keep stirring to ensure a soft fluffy consistency.
- About half way through add in your butter and smoked salmon pieces still stirring all the time.
- Cook to your desired consistency, remember that the residual heat will keep cooking the eggs in the pot so if you like them soft remove from the heat a bit early.
Serve topped with chopped chives and some sourdough toast is delicious on the side.