Terms & Conditions
This site is presented in good faith as a resource intended to be helpful to its users. However, for prudential reasons it is necessary to insist that all usage of the site is governed by the following terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Neither Musgrave Retail Partners, nor any associated companies, nor any providers of content to this web site make any warranties, express or implied, as to benefits or other results of using this site. Furthermore, the foregoing parties make no warranties of any kind in relation to any use whatever to which the information or content provided may be put.
The owners and promoters of this site will attempt to provide accurate information but give no guarantees and accept no liability for the accuracy of information provided, nor for the the contents of any advertisements, nor for any claims or assertions or omissions in advertisements or any other content on this site.
This site may provide hyperlinks to other sites for informational purposes only and accepts no responsibility for any content on such sites nor for the consequences of any actions taken by any person or persons pursuant to usage of any such hyperlinks. Neither Musgrave Retail Partners, nor any parties providing information or other content on this site will be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature arising out of use of this site.
You accept that in proceeding to use this site, you have read and you accept the above terms, conditions and disclaimers. You further accept that any and all consequences of your use of this site are your own responsibility and that you will not seek to take action of any nature against this site or any persons associated with it.
These terms, conditions and disclaimers are subject to change from time to time. In using this site you agree to adhere to any such change that may be in force.
Centra Competitions Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Musgrave Retail Partners, Ireland, Tramore Road, Cork.
- The promotion is not open to employees of Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland, its participating retailers, agencies or their immediate families.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is outlined on each competition page.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions. All materials entered as part of a competition including photographs, drawings, names, etc can be used to promote any aspect of Centra.
- The winning entry will be selected and the winner will be notified no later than 28 days after the competition’s closing date.
- Full details of the prize will be forwarded to the winner once notified and the winner’s name will be displayed on the relevant competition page.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- The decision of the judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
Vouchers at the till
This voucher entitles the holder to the discount value shown overleaf, if the minimum spend as stated overleaf is spent in Centra in one transaction during the period of its validity. This voucher is valid during the dates stated overleaf and can be redeemed once during this period only. To redeem this voucher either simply present the voucher at the till in store at the time of payment. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. This voucher may be used in conjunction with other Centra money-off voucher offers, but the minimum spend requirement for each voucher must be met and if you are applying multiple vouchers on one spend, you must meet the total combined minimum spend for each voucher in order to use that voucher. The minimum spend for a voucher cannot be earned through the purchase of any of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Standard Centra terms and conditions apply: go to www.Centra.ie. Other terms and conditions may apply, see in-store for details.
5c Centra Water 1litre with any purchase– App Only Voucher
- The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork.
- The promotion entitles customers to 5c Centra Water 1litre when you download the Centra App and make any purchase in participating Centra stores (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion is available until 23:59 31st December 2049.
- To claim your purchase of 5c Centra Water 1litre for 5 cent just present the 9-digit code provided on the Centra App voucher along with your Centra Water 1litre to the cashier in the participating Centra Store.
- Each customer shall be entitled to participate only once in the Promotion.
- The Promotion applies to Centra Water 1litre only and is non-transferable for any other product and no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu. The Promotion is subject to availability.
- Musgrave reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion without notice for any event that is outside of Musgrave’s reasonable control.
- Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any customer taking part in the Promotion.
On joining the Live Well plan we will send you a welcome email and weekly Live Well reminder emails for the duration of the plan. You can unsubscribe from the Live Well plan emails by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of every email or in the Profile section of your account here.
From time to time, we may contact you about various products, offers, services (including money off coupons and vouchers), events and competitions offered by Centra. If at any stage in the future you wish to opt out from such communications, you can edit your preferences at https://centra.ie/my or by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of every email or SMS received.
To unsubscribe from Centra emails and text messages, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of every email and text message.