Terms & Conditions
This site is presented in good faith as a resource intended to be helpful to its users. However, for prudential reasons it is necessary to insist that all usage of the site is governed by the following terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Neither Musgrave Retail Partners, nor any associated companies, nor any providers of content to this web site make any warranties, express or implied, as to benefits or other results of using this site. Furthermore, the foregoing parties make no warranties of any kind in relation to any use whatever to which the information or content provided may be put.
The owners and promoters of this site will attempt to provide accurate information but give no guarantees and accept no liability for the accuracy of information provided, nor for the the contents of any advertisements, nor for any claims or assertions or omissions in advertisements or any other content on this site.
This site may provide hyperlinks to other sites for informational purposes only and accepts no responsibility for any content on such sites nor for the consequences of any actions taken by any person or persons pursuant to usage of any such hyperlinks. Neither Musgrave Retail Partners, nor any parties providing information or other content on this site will be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature arising out of use of this site.
You accept that in proceeding to use this site, you have read and you accept the above terms, conditions and disclaimers. You further accept that any and all consequences of your use of this site are your own responsibility and that you will not seek to take action of any nature against this site or any persons associated with it.
These terms, conditions and disclaimers are subject to change from time to time. In using this site you agree to adhere to any such change that may be in force.
Centra Competitions Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Musgrave Retail Partners, Ireland, Tramore Road, Cork.
- The promotion is not open to employees of Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland, its participating retailers, agencies or their immediate families.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is outlined on each competition page.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions. All materials entered as part of a competition including photographs, drawings, names, etc can be used to promote any aspect of Centra.
- The winning entry will be selected and the winner will be notified no later than 28 days after the competition’s closing date.
- Full details of the prize will be forwarded to the winner once notified and the winner’s name will be displayed on the relevant competition page.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- The decision of the judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
Centra #LiveWell Restart Competition - Terms & Conditions
1.1. By entering into the Centra #LiveWell Restart competition (“Competition”) entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
1.2. The Promoter is Musgrave Limited trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland having its place of business at Tramore Road, Cork (“Musgrave”).
1.3. Musgrave reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Musgrave’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Centra website (www.centra.ie). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
1.4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to the Competition, the decision of Musgrave shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Musgrave.
1.5. Musgrave retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in the Competition Terms. Musgrave reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
2. Competition Entrants:
2.1. The Competition is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Musgrave Limited trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”), a Centra/SuperValu store or each of their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2.3. Musgrave reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Musgrave disqualifying that person, without Musgrave giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
2.4. In the event that a prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Musgrave will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
3. How to Enter
3.1. The Competition will be run from the 6th February at 09:01 GMT and until the 26th February 2017 at 19.00 GMT (“Competition Period”).
3.2. (a) Submit your entry by using the #LIVEWELL to share your Centra 21 day challenge progress either with text explanation, image or video on Social Media channels
3.3. Entries must be made prior to end of the Competition Period and in the manner set out in the Rules. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the entry.
3.4. Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for phone charges or Internet access. In addition entrants should note that they will be required to discharge all their own costs in getting to and from the Event.
3.5. Unless otherwise stated in the Rules, only one entry per person is permitted. In the event that Musgrave discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected.
3.6. Unless otherwise set out in the Rules, Musgrave accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
4.1. In total there is 1 prize to be won. The winning entry will be entitled to a personal training session with Pat Divilly in Galway and a one night stay at the G hotel for 2 persons
4.2. The winner will be selected based on the best #LIVEWELL 21 day challenge update submitted. Where entries are judged on subjective criteria, Musgrave reserves the right to set, amend or vary the criteria used to judge entries.
4.3. The winner will be notified on or before the 28th February 2017.
4.4. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. An entrant will be only entitled to claim one prize.
4.5. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Centra Competitions, Tramore Road, Cork stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
5. Use of Entry
5.1. Musgrave will use any personal information that you provide with your entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
5.2. By agreeing to these Rules, participants agree to Musgrave creating material using the entry for promotional use for the purposes of marketing the Competition and Centra’s #LiveWell Restart Campaign.
5.3. All entrants unconditionally agree (as a condition of entry to the Competition) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs or video of themselves and disclosure of their country of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
6. Liability and Jurisdiction
6.1. Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
6.2. These Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
6.3. The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Zyliss Knife Range
- For each €5 you spend in a participating Centra store in any one transaction you will receive one sticker which should be collected in you sticker Collector Card.
- Collect 5 stickers and choose an item of your choice from the New Zyliss Range with prices ranging from only €3 together with the 5 stickers collected.
- Subject to availability of stock of the Zyliss range in stores, there is no limit to the number of items you may claim.
- Purchase of Lotto and Lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, postage stamps, saving stamps, tobacco products, fuel, medicines and infant formula products are specifically excluded from the spend calculations.
- Stickers can be collected between 28th September & 20th December 2017
- Stickers may be redeemed between 28th September & 27th December 2017
- Offer is available in participating stores only while stocks last. Stores reserve the right to amend, substitute or withdraw this offer in part or whole at any time during the promotional period.
- Redemption of stickers which are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied, damaged will be refused.
- Stickers may only be redeemed once, Stickers cannot be redeemed for cash; they have no face value and may only be redeemed towards the Discovery multisport collection.
Vouchers at the till
This voucher entitles the holder to the discount value shown overleaf, if the minimum spend as stated overleaf is spent in Centra in one transaction during the period of its validity. This voucher is valid during the dates stated overleaf and can be redeemed once during this period only. To redeem this voucher either simply present the voucher at the till in store at the time of payment. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. This voucher may be used in conjunction with other Centra money-off voucher offers, but the minimum spend requirement for each voucher must be met and if you are applying multiple vouchers on one spend, you must meet the total combined minimum spend for each voucher in order to use that voucher. The minimum spend for a voucher cannot be earned through the purchase of any of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Standard Centra terms and conditions apply: go to www.Centra.ie. Other terms and conditions may apply, see in-store for details.
5c Centra Water 1litre with any purchase– App Only Voucher
- The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork.
- The promotion entitles customers to 5c Centra Water 1litre when you download the Centra App and make any purchase in participating Centra stores (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion is available until 23:59 31st December 2049.
- To claim your purchase of 5c Centra Water 1litre for 5 cent just present the 9-digit code provided on the Centra App voucher along with your Centra Water 1litre to the cashier in the participating Centra Store.
- Each customer shall be entitled to participate only once in the Promotion.
- The Promotion applies to Centra Water 1litre only and is non-transferable for any other product and no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu. The Promotion is subject to availability.
- Musgrave reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion without notice for any event that is outside of Musgrave’s reasonable control.
- Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any customer taking part in the Promotion.
Cadbury Premier League T&C's
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 7th September (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 27th September (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
- How to enter: Answer the promotional question at www.Centra.ie during the Promotion Period. If you select the correct answer you will be asked to complete an entry form and upon completion you will be entered into the prize draw
- Prize/s: Trip for 2 to a Premier League game in UK, return travel & accommodation only Tier 2: 1x €1,000 Sports voucher. The premier League game will be subject to availability and selected from a list of games of the Promoter’s choice for 2017/18 season. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include the following: Meals or spending money. The winner cannot choose which match tickets they receive, tickets will be subject to availability.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once during the ‘Promotion Period’. The first entry will deemed to be the only valid entry.
- No Purchase necessary to enter the draw
- Internet access is required AND A contact phone number is required
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries lost, mislaid, delayed or not included in the draw for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The winners will be notified by [email] OR [telephone] within 14 days of the Closing Date. If the Winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, the Promoter has the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected at random from all valid entries
- Winners will receive their prize via post within 14 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, [this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the trip and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.]
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
- A full list of the winners’ names can be requested within two months of the Closing Date from “Cadbury Premier League promotion – Centra”, Fleishman Hillard, 15 Fitzwilliam Quay, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Promoter Details: ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).
From time to time, we may contact you with about various products and services (including money off coupon and vouchers) offered by Centra. If you wish to opt-in to receive such communications, please select from the options above. If at any stage in the future you wish to opt out from such communications, you can edit your preferences at www.centra.ie/connect or simply respond for free to any email or SMS received.
Email (tickbox) – Yes, I would like to receive information by Email about Centra offers, including money off coupons and vouchers
SMS (tickbox) - Yes, I would like to receive information by SMS about Centra offers, including money off coupons and vouchers
To unsubscribe from Centra emails and text messages, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of every email and text message.