Go backBack to dashboard
- Place baking powder, oil and yogurt in the mixing bowl.
- Using the same yogurt tub measure two tubs of the oats and add to the bowl.
- Add some of your favourite seeds at this point too and stir thoroughly.
- Place in a lined loaf tin.
- Cook at 180°C or a little higher first time and lower halfway through.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time, remove the bread from the tin, turn upside down and cook for remaining 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire tray, wrapped in a clean tea towel.