At Centra we want you to Live Every Day and make the most of every moment.
This long weekend is the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your family and friends. Met Eireann are forecasting warm weather so why not take the opportunity to enjoy one of the activities below or make the most being at home.
1. Egg Hunts - Keep the kids entertained with an Easter egg hunt at home or else head out to an organised one. There’s lots of egg hunts to go to. Find more info here
2. Prep a nice breakfast or brunch - First things first, to enjoy the long weekend make an easy but tasty breakfast or brunch. We’ve got some inspiration for you with our new LEAN video series.
Add to favourites
3. Walking Trails - There’s noting better than getting out in the fresh air and going for a walk. There are lots of trails around the country that accommodate different levels of fitness and distances. Find more info here
4. Junior Explorer Tour -The GAA Museum at Croke Park in Dublin has announced it will be bringing back it’s wildly popular Junior Explorer Tour for young families on Saturday mornings until the 18th May. The family-friendly tour, created to bring to life the magic of the home of Gaelic games for younger visitors, was a sell-out success last year with the countries littlest GAA fans taking over the iconic stadium. Find more info here
5. Waterford Greenway - Get on your bike and do the Waterford Greenway. It is a spectacular 46km off-road cycling and walking trail along an old railway line between Waterford and Dungarvan. Enjoy the beautiful journey across three tall viaducts from the river to the sea. Find more info here
6. Easter Baking - Kids love to bake so why not pick up some ingredients in our Easter bake sale and make some cookies.
Here's a simple recipe for Chocolate Cookies