Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent quality products and services.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous food preparation and production experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
- Bake frozen cakes, rolls and breads;
- Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times;
- Maintain hygiene standards to the highest level within the department;
- Manage waste in the department;
- Place orders for the department;
- Adhere to all company rules policies and procedures;
- Comply and be familiar with the Store`s health and safety procedures;
- Drive sales through KPI reports, financial reports, brand initiatives, customer initiatives and employee knowledge;
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking procedures.
Good sence of humour essential.
Salary will reflect exparience.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
SuperValu is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies