Main purpose of the role:
Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standards and that the cleaning service is maintained throughout the premises. Health and safety awareness, good communication skills and the ability to work as a team are also very important to perform the role.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of cleaning specification;
- Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Health and Safety awareness;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins, cleaning toilets etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities;
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects;
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs;
- Stock and maintain supply rooms;
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations;
- Perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
Located 45min drive from Galway City. Eircode H91XRC3.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
SuperValu is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies