Main purpose of the role:
Manage and motivate your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years` experience in a customer service facing role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- The ability to organise work, delegate responsibilities and support team members in the store.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Be approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork and a positive attitude in the workplace
- Set the standard for other employees in relation to rotation, merchandising and facing off
- Assist in the induction, training and development of employees
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
We are currently looking for asupervisors for our award Winning Service station. This role will require candidatesto be flexible to work late evenings and weekends.
-Supervising the store team .
-General hygiene and cleaning
-Shop maintenance/merchandising/stock rotation
-Store room maintenance.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
SuperValu is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies