Promoter: ROI: Musgrave Limited t/a Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland at Tramore Road, Cork in partnership with Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access, personal e-mail address & a phone are required.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 20/5/2021 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 30/6/2021 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
- How to enter: Visit Centra.ie, enter your Name, Email Address & Phone number and answer the question on the website (see below for question) correctly to be entered into the prize draw. Max 1 entry per person.
Name Ireland’s favourite chocolate bar:
[Control]Cadbury Dairy Milk
- Prize: 1 x Premium Home Entertainment Package with Smart TV Voucher (€750), Years TV Package & Delicious Cadbury Treats Hamper
- Winner Selection and notification:
Prize Draw: 1 Winner will be selected via a prize draw.The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the Prize Draw by phone and/or email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize.
TV Package Prizes: There will be 1 runner up package. Each prize package consists of 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months and includes the following:
- 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema
- 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription
- Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to Sky Terms and Conditions
- Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
The Prize will be subject to SKY Terms and Conditions available in Annex I below.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct personal and contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants acknowledge that they may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material. Winners may object to the use of their name and image in the manner detailed below.
- The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland at Tramore Road, Cork, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website https://centra.ie/privacy.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
ANNEX 1: SKY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. 2 entries per person per day.
- The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the Prize Draw element of the promotion.
- Winners will be selected by pre-determined winning moments which have been randomly and securely selected throughout the whole Main Promotion Period. Those entrants who submit their entry first after one of these winning moment time stamps will win a Prize. If no one makes a valid entry within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, an entry submitted on 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment and win a prize. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has submitted an entry, the website page will inform them whether they are a winner or not. If you are a winner you will be informed instantly on screen and an email will be sent for you to claim your prize within 7 days.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- There is one prize package to be won (each a “Prize”). One winner will be allocated one Prize each. Each Prize includes the following:
- The Sky Q prize package consists of: 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
- 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema;
- 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
- Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
- Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
- The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
- a) The winner will be required toenter intoa new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
- b) After your12 monthfree Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
- c) The Prize does not include:
- A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
- Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
- d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
- e) Prices,programmes/channels are subject to change.
- f) Engineer set-up required.
- g) The winner must get any consents required (g.landlord’s) prior to installation.
- h) Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a currentpay-TVcontract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
- i) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- j) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a partyauthorisedby the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- k) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s12 monthprize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
- l) Sky Q installations usually average a 28-day waiting period. If engineers are unable to enter customers’ properties to install Sky Q due to Covid-19 then installation will take place once it is considered safe to do so.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- You agree and agree to procure that your guests agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in and to any contribution by you or your guests shall vest in and be irrevocably assigned to Sky
- Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- By choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about offers, news products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
- Any entrant data collected by the Promoter will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner[s] to notify them of the prize and, if you are a Winner, Sky may pass your details on to third parties to deliver the Prize.