Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times. Provide our customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
- Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Bake and finish products to the highest standard
- Drive sales through instore initiatives
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
- Conduct quality and freshness checks
- Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
SuperValu is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies