1. Combine the wet ingredients in one bowl and mix with a whisk until well blended.
2. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients, mix well. Combine the dry and wet ingredients to form a thin batter.
3. Heat a 8” skillet on medium high heat and add a small amount of coconut oil to the pan.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into a hot skillet. Swirl the skillet until the bottom of the pan is covered with batter. Cook the crepe for 1 minute.
5. Use a thin spatula to loosen the edges and gently flip it over and cook for an additional minute. Transfer to plate and fill with favourite topping i.e. almond butter or bio live yoghurt with blueberries, to make a great fresh fruit crepe.