Go backBack to dashboard
Baked Eggs with Asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Cook the bacon in a pat placed over a medium-high heat until still tender (about 3 minutes per side).
- Add the garlic and leek to the same pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If there’s a lot of excess bacon fat, you can pour some of it off.
- Add the asparagus and cook until soft and tender (about 6 minutes).
- Add the eggs to the pan.
- Season everything to taste and place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chives to serve.