- Preheat your oven to 180c
- Combine your herbs and spices to make your dry rub, play with amounts to suit your tastes and when it smells amazing, you’re done.
- Rub all that goodness into the chicken, covering it all over, making sure you get some in the cavity and under the skin
- Tenderly insert a half full can of nice beer into the chickens cavity, standing it up in a roasting tin. as the chicken roasts, the beer will create gentle steam keeping your bird moist and delicious!
- Pop it into the oven for an hour and twenty minutes, or until the juices from the thickest part of the thigh run clear
- Rest for a few minutes and carve as desired, serve with a kick ass salad, roasted vegetables or good home made chips!