- In a small bowl, carefully break in your 3 eggs and beat them lightly with a fork, don’t season yet
- Mash your avocado in a bowl with some salt and pepper, set aside
- Cut yourself 2 thick slices of bread, pop them in the toaster
- Heat a pan gently and melt a teaspoon of butter
- Get your eggs into the pan, constantly moving them around with a wooden spoon, forming nice eggy curls, if your eggs look as if they may be overcooking, remove the pan from the heat, the residual heat in the pan will continue to cook them so be careful!
- Spread your mashed avocado onto your toasted soda bread and add your eggs on top, arrange smoked salmon on top and garnish with chives
- Eat/serve in bed for ultimate brownie points