Go backBack to dashboard
BBQ Mini Chicken Rolls
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Cut the chicken into 12 finger sized pieces approximately 8cm x 3cm (3”x 1 ¼”), place in a small bowl, mix with the BBQ sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 6 squares. With the point of a pastry square facing you, place a chicken piece across the pastry at the point nearest you. Fold over the pastry, tuck in the sides and roll up sealing in the chicken pieces.
- Brush the pastry rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with sea salt for a beautiful golden finish. Place on the tray leaving a little space between each one and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a side salad for a quick, healthy meal.