Go backBack to dashboard
Funky Lunch - Ice Cream Sandwich
Fun ideas for your kids lunchbox
- Assemble your sandwich using one slice of normal bread and a crust and your favourite filling we suggest Centra Cheese Slices and Centra Deli Style Ham as they are Yummie.
- Cut your sandwitch into the shape of an ice-cream cone.
- Make another sandwich using two slices of bread and with a small cup or cookie cutter, cut two circles from the sandwich.
- Using the same sized cutter, cut a circle out of the cheese and a circle out of the ham too.
- To assemble your ice-cream, place the ham slice on top of one of the sandwich circles and the cheese slice onto the other sandwich circle. Then position the two circles above the cone-shaped sandwich on your plate.
- Finish it off by cutting a slice of cucumber to stick in the top.