- Wash and chop green onion. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Heat pan on medium and melt butter.Pour egg mixture into pan.
- As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion.
- When eggs are set but the top is still moist, sprinkle ¾ of the cheese over it.
- Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Slide omelette onto the plate and cut into portions.
Be the first to add a review.